Dear Parents or Guardians:
We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "Pupil Path" website to bring you immediate
information regarding your child's education. Pupil Path allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together
to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our
students get the most out of their education.
For access to pupil path contact Mr. Michael at email@example.com. Use "Pupil Path" as your subject line.